The person will functionally be directly reporting to Finance Manager and will be mainly responsible of all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, tax, treasury & legal, budgeting and statutory reporting as well as management reporting.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with the team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Ensuring the correctness of relevant book-keeping and preparing all tax declarations properly on time
- Being the contact person for the relations with tax authority and establishing a good communication with the tax authority
- Follow up new tax legislations that may have an effect on operation and informing the HQ finance when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing complete and accurate financial statements in accordance with local requirements as well as Group Accounting Policy.
- Preparation of monthly,quarterly and annual management reports for submission to HQ in Turkey
- To deal with Treasury related processes, reconciliations and cash flow management
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes.
- Supervise and follow all necessary financial applications to the public authorities and commercial organizations.
- Managing the process of archieving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures.
Education & Language Skills
-University degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Economy
-Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations,
- Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality,
- Strong skills in Microsoft office tools
- Microsoft Axapta experience is a plus
- Sounds IFRS financial reporting knowledge
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset,
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Preparation and analysis of all periodical management reports (P&L, Cash Flow, BS/IS, Treasury, LG, and other requested reports) established by the company according to company’s accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Conducting financial data analysis and evaluate financial performance
- Conducting on-site and remote financial control activities to ensure that company standards are applied and book keeping activities are efficiently performed. Controlling compliance of company and local Accounting & Reporting Guidelines
- Control and analysis of daily accounting records, their up to date status and accuracy
- Monitoring changes in local accounting standards and ensure Group companies are compliant with local GAAP
- Analysis and reporting of inventory related processes and advice on improvement areas
- Active participation in reconciliation of inventory stock taking process
- Analysis and reporting of Treasury costs and set action plans to minimize the costs
- Coordinates monthly/quarterly/annual accurate closing in accounting, advices on development areas
- Responsible for reflection of financial costs in P&L and reconciliation process with banks
- Participates in reconciliation process with suppliers and customers
- Preparation of bank guarantees for landlords and controlling over bank guarantees issuing process
- Calculation and control of accruals and provisions
- Internal control of finance set-up and optimization of reporting sytem
- Audit experience in one of Big4 Audit Companies is a big plus
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 4 years’ relevant work experience, preferable in foreign companies
- Sound knowledge in local GAAP, IFRS/IAS knowledge is an advantage
- Experience to create P&L, BS, Cash Flow, Budget, Forecasts
- Strong analytical, modeling and quantitative skills
- Business pro-active and initiative
- Decision making, analyzing and problem solving abilities
- Leadership and communication skills, intercultural competence
- Well-organized, goal oriented, stress resistance
- Able to multitask and work within deadlines
- Advanced Excel,PPT skill is a must, ERP system knowledge is a big plus
- Good written and spoken English (Upper Intermediate level)
يمكنكم الالتحاق بقناتنا على الواتساب للحصول على مستجدات إعلانات الوظائف بالمغرب