Responsable service client – Jumia Food (Full time)
Titulaire d’un diplôme Bac+4 d’une école de commerce ou management (ou équivalent), vous avez une expérience de 2 ans minimum dans une fonction similaire.
- Qualités managériales (capacité à gérer, animer et coacher un groupe),
- Capacités à gérer des situations difficiles
- Sens de l’analyse et de l’observation permettant d’anticiper d’éventuels dysfonctionnements,
- Qualités relationnelles et tact,
- Capacité à convaincre et aisance orale (bon orateur),
- Parfaite maîtrise de la langue française.
Project Manager – Jumia Food (Full time)
- Gérer la relation commerciale avec un portefeuille de grands comptes (restaurants et entreprises)
- Prendre en charge les différents projets de l’expression du besoin à la validation finale
- Suivre la conception du projet (besoin client, spécifications fonctionnelles…)
- Piloter le projet en constituant, organisant, coordonnant avec le reste de l’équipe selon les demandes du client, budget, délais…
- Négocier avec les partenaires afin de livrer le projet au niveau de qualité attendu par le client
- Gérer et anticiper les risques et les aléas sur le projet
- Communiquer sur l’avancée du projet (qualité / coûts / délais) et assurer le reporting
- Assurer le suivi auprès des clients
Profil recherché :
- De formation supérieure, grande école d’ingénieurs ou de commerce
- Expérience confirmée en gestion de projets dans le secteur idéalement
- Bonnes capacités à gérer plusieurs sujets transverses
- Savoir maîtriser la gestion d’un projet, avec des objectifs de productivité, de qualité, de conformité et de délais.
- Esprit d’équipe et persuasion, Rigueur et persévérance
Partners Marketing Manager – (Full time)
- World top-tier Business school or engineering school
- Completely fluent in English, ideally in Mandarin as well
- 2+ years’ experience in brand management, key account management and/or e-commerce
- Experience in project management: organized, able to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects, able to engage teams around you
- High communication skills with external stakeholders and internal teams
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines while being agile
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and create innovative solutions to any problem.
Talent Planning & Acquisition Associate – Africa
As talent planning and acquisition associate, you will be working closely with the head of talent planning and acquisition on ensuring our employer value proposition is best communicated through different online and offline channels and our recruitment process and tools are well structured and implemented in order to contribute to better hiring decisions and improved world class candidate experience.
Content Operator – Jumia Food (Internship)
- Capacités rédactionnelles en Français
- De formation Bac+4 en marketing ou communication ou école de commerce
- Bonnes capacités rédactionnelles (orthographe irréprochable), de synthèse, et d’analyse
- Utilisateur régulier d’internet et des logiciels bureautique
- Curiosité, autonomie, rigueur et ésprit d’équipe
Head of Fulfillment- Jumia Services (Full-time)
-Master’s degree in supply chain.
-Minimum of 7 years experience in logistics, transportation or procurement.
-Strong experience in operationnal management
-Strong knowledge in domestic logistics market
-Strong knowledge in MS OFFICE and POWER BI.
Operational Excellence Project Manager – Jumia ( Full time)
- Master’s Degree (Engineering preferred) with 3 to 5 years experience
- Arab, French and English speaking
- Ability to implement effective operational processes and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement
- Understanding the communication and presentation skills required to successfully implement changes in a company
- Proven project management, leadership and business analysis skills
- Understanding of “Lean” methodologies and practices would also be beneficial
- Flexible attitude to working hours and travel expected.
Commercial Planner – Jumia (Internship)
The commercial planner is playing a key role within the company:
Taking the lead on the category strategic orientation and the full responsibility of the category’s P&L, the commercial planner will have to bring an exceptional growth for the sales volume, the margin and the conversion rate. She / He will be responsible for the decisions she / he makes and will have to monitor her / his performance.
The Commercial Planner will be responsible for delivering a world-class customer experience thanks to the right assortment, a perfect online ergonomics, the best prices and the most innovative marketing campaigns.
PR & Influencer Manager-Jumia Mall (Full time)
The PR & Influencer Manager will report to the Head of Engagement.
As PR manager your role will be to represent the company through campaigns and external events and ensure the development of brand awareness and the press relationship.
As Influencer Manager, your role will be to leverage and develop the community of influencers that Jumia has in its network. Ultimately your goal will be to contribute to making Jumia a cool brand, associated with trendy content. You will need to come up and execute ideas to drive customer acquisition through influencers marketing. You will need to be extremely tuned to trends, influencers, and generally speaking be completely passionate about Social Media and growth.
Head of Performance Marketing – Jumia (Full time)
The Head of Performance will be responsible to drive and govern effective end to end growth of the online marketing channels across: Paid Advertising channels (FB, GDN, SEM,..), CRM, Vouchers and SEO, including onsite / on-app UX, design and journey.
You will need a deep understanding of what motivates a customer, how to reach them and how to increase retention.
Present, justify and implement enhancements to the marketing processes in line with the company objectives and international best practices
Think strategically, identifying new opportunities
Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value to the customer
Take ownership of deliverables and ensure they are to a high standard
Develop growth marketing processes, customer segmentation, personas and cross-channel experiences
Lead the UX team to meet the business requirements.
Manage performance marketing budget and optimize its allocation across levers providing highest ROI and customer growth
Lead on customer acquisition initiatives, as well as reactivation campaigns aiming at enhancing customers’ lifetime value
Be both very operational when needed and very strategic when planning for next months
Head of Offline Sales Channels- Jumia (Full time)
Jumia is able to increase its presence through the JForce, a network of consultants who distribute goods and services to the most remote areas of the continent.
Our ambition with the JForce is to empower those consultants, enabling them to make a living by giving access to the internet to the most isolated Africans.
As a head of offline Sales Channels,you will be in charge of growing this multi-level marketing level channel.
- Manage the whole sales force and create a sustainable pyramid to maximize sales revenues but also the size of your sales force to meet the business objectives
- Develop and implement business plan
- Formulate all sales policies, strategies and procedures of this business
- Educate the sales team by establishing training programs that target the sales of key products as well as areas of target sales and growth.
- Drive analysis of performance metrics to identify opportunities and build evidence for strategic decisions
- Keep your team’s workflow and deadlines aligned their targets (4 Jumee are in the team)
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to your teams as efficient as possible
Sales Associate – Jumia (Internship)
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Analysis of sales trends of assigned product categories
- Participation in the planning of communication plans for assigned product categories
- Ensure a good execution of the Commercial Campaigns (Flash Sales, Banner…)
- Reassortment management of assigned product categories
Finance controller – Jumia (Full Time )
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- At least 3 years experience in an external audit firm
- Bilingual English / French
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
- Well-organized, flexible and able to independently manage multiple priorities.
- Collaborative working attitude and ability to work in relationship-based organization
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and consistency in both preparing and reviewing work
Search Engine Marketing Specialist -Jumia (Full time)
Being a Search Engine Marketing Specialist you will have to demonstrate the ability to execute projects and deliverables of paid search disciplines across verticals and service platforms, and will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of search campaigns and strategies. This position plays an integral role in leading the development and growth of the paid search team as well as providing project expertise to stakeholders, partners and other external audiences.
يمكنكم الالتحاق بقناتنا على الواتساب للحصول على مستجدات إعلانات الوظائف بالمغرب